Silver Rain Games
As a designer and junior programmer, my role was to collaborate with other designers to research and present different design features and iterate prototypes showcasing game mechanics.
• Contributed to enemy design and features.
• Designed and implemented tutorial levels.
• Designed quests that adhered to the world’s lore and encouraged player exploration of the environment.
• Designed progression systems that fit into the game’s current economy and narrative.
• Prototyped and iterated on gameplay mechanics in C#, Unity.
Contributed to the design of enemies and their movesets.
Gathered and documented feature requirements for enemy designs and mechanics.
Implemented AI mechanics and behaviours trees in Unreal.
Built custom blueprints in C++ to meet the needs of the project.
Used Jira to track and resolve gameplay bugs.